What are Dental Implants?
They are artificial devices used to replace missing teeth. Implants come in many sizes and shapes and are placed into the bone to act as support for a prosthetic crown. They are substitutes for natural tooth roots and are made of titanium, usually cylindrical.
- Implants will last your lifetime.
- The first phase of Implant procedure takes approximately 45 minutes to one hour..
- This is followed by the healing process which takes two to three months.
- The final prosthetic crown appears as a natural tooth.
- Natural tooth like feeling.
- Improves appearance, comfort & speech.
- You can eat better.
- It's convenient & Improves self-esteem.
Why Apollo White Dental?
- We're the largest, most trusted dental chain in India with over 79 centers in 17 cities!
- Our centers are equipped with state-of-art-technology in modern day dentistry!
- We have the first of its kind 7 star Dental Spa in India combining top indulgences with best of doctors and cutting edge technology!
- We've acquired a sterilization monitoring certificate from the University of Louisville, School Of Dentistry to ensure safety.
- Multi-lingual team of expert dentists and guest services team to help overseas and local patients.
- Convenient appointments for patients across the globe