People who drinks green tea is only to maintain their physical health, not many are aware that green tea affects their oral health. If your smile isn’t as bright as you’d like, think about what you put in your mouth.We know that coffee can stain those pearly whites, but does tea stain teeth? The answer is yes.
A perfectly aligned pearly white Hollywood smile is a dream for all of us. Many of us are born with teeth that are not aligned perfectly. Research proves that teeth that are overlapping are difficult to clean in-between and they are more prone to decay or gum infection leading to a shorter life span. A 13-year follow up research conducted in Finland showed a sixty to one hundred and forty percent increase in risk for heart disease in patients who had a loss of five or more teeth. The research found correlations between missing teeth and diabetes, heart disease and death so much so that that multiple missing teeth can be an indicator of chronic diseases.
While an overlapping upper canine is considered lucky, in some regions, it’s possible that that lucky tooth may cause decay or gum infection in two more adjacent teeth. Such decay in overlapping teeth may occur as early as early or mid twenties. Continue reading Why teeth alignment is related to your Heart ?
To retain a beautiful and healthy smile for life, regular dental check-ups are mandatory. It will help you to prevent the need for major dental treatments in future with the added advantage of cost effectiveness. A recommended healthy habit would be a dental visit for every six months. Enjoy a lifelong dental health with a regular check-up plan!
1) Have a Good Sleep: The ester day before your visit, give your mind and body a relaxed healthy sleep that will soothe your nerves to drive out anxiety.
2) Confirm Your Visit: A few dental clinics may take an initiative to call and confirm your appointment on the prescribed date. If not, it is mandatory that you make sure of your visit again 24 hours in advance and be on time.
3) Transfer Your Previous Records: If you’d had a home or work shift from one area to other, you must verify with your old dentist to transfer your existing dental records to the new dentist in place.
4) Brush and Floss: Don’t take your mouth dirty and stinky when you’re about to go for a dental check-up. Besides helping the dentist to examine it easily, it also serves you with better results.
5) Come Updated: Note that you come prepared with your updated medical history, any insurance and any further details on your health entailed in your document. Know that, the more you make your dentist knows about your health records, the more he/she will be able to give you a more personalized care.
6) Discuss in Detail: Make a checklist of all your queries and problems that you were experiencing such as bleeding, sensitivity or sores. Also, it is important to list down all the medicines and supplements that you take it for your temporary pains. Be honest and answer the questions of the dentist.
7) Confront Dental Anxiety: Propose all your fears about the dental treatment that you’re about to undergo to your dentist in advance so that you both can work together to reduce your anxieties and increase your comfort levels.
8) Fix the Next Checkup: Take down the post-checkup steps to be followed and stick to them accordingly. Also, decide on a follow-up appointment date at your convenience.
Your dentist may need your fullest co-operation and in return, you may also need expert professional guidance. It is of no matter whether you’re visiting a dental clinic for cleaning or check-up or any disease or any complicated treatment, the ultimate necessity is “preparedness”.
What is the first thing that attracts you when you meet a person?
67% people claimed that smile is the first thing they notice when they meet someone new!
And with the advent of technology, getting the smile of your dreams is much easier than you would have ever thought!
One such way to get that flawless smile is Celebrity smile by Apollo White Dental!
What is celebrity smile?
Celebrity smiles, one of the latest innovations in the field of cosmetic dentistry are removable veneers tailor-made to give you that flawless smile!
1. Hides all your dental flaws:
Celebrity Smile can be used to treat several issues. Be it missing tooth, gaps between your teeth, stained teeth or crowded teeth, Celebrity Smile can hide them all! Celebrity Smile can turn your dream of a perfect smile into a reality!
2. Cosmetic alternative to permanent veneers:
Don’t want to deal with permanent veneers or crowns? We bring you the perfect alternative!
Our Celebrity Smile product is removable and hence it becomes much easier to handle them when compared to permanent veneers or braces.
3. Painless & Convenient:
Now you can give the drilling, anaesthesia and adhesives a miss to get your perfect smile with Apollo White Dental’s Celebrity Smile! Celebrity Smile is also convenient because it is tailor-made for you & fit snugly over your teeth.
4. Minimal thickness & Highly flexible:
The Celebrity Smile teeth veneer is made from a special German material called copolyester which is known for its minimal thickness & high flexibility. This makes it fit like a glove on your teeth and makes it an apt choice for anyone!
5. Looks natural:
Celebrity Smile is tailor-made to suit your teeth type & shape. Contrary to the common myths, it doesn’t steal the natural look of your teeth.
6. Can be worn while eating:
If you have ever had braces in the past, you know all about the list of foods you’ll have to stay away from. Unlike the other inventions in the dentistry field, the Celebrity Smile veneer can be worn while eating or drinking and are not prone to stains due to drinking or eating habits.
7. Duration of the treatment:
Unlike the other dental treatments like braces, Celebrity Smile can be fabricated & delivered in as little as 2-3 weeks, which is approximately about 2 dental visits!
No matter how old you are, a confident smile is an important part of making a good first impression! And we at Apollo White Dental help you get that perfect first impression with Celebrity Smile!
This highly specialized service was launched at the Spring/Summer collection of the ace designer Sidney Sladen at the Leela Palace, Chennai! Take a look at the display below: