Attention! Have you ever thought about a simple habit of your child will lead to a bigger series of problems! Are you seeing your child pushing the tongue forward between the upper and lower front teeth when swallowing. Then it is your time as a parent to guide and help your child appropriately. A survey says that more than 40% of the parents are unaware of the problems due to tongue thrusting. It is a muscular imbalance, and a prolonged practice of a child, which causes enormous health hazards. Continue reading How does Tongue Thrusting affect your teeth?
Bleaching is one of the most popular esthetic procedures in modern dentistry, aiming to give patients a more perfect appearance and esthetic smile. Vital teeth are usually whitened by one of the two techniques including in-office bleaching and night-guard or home bleaching. In-office bleaching employs relatively high concentrations of bleaching agents for short durations, whereas in home bleaching procedure, lower concentrated bleaching gels are applied over a longer period of time for example 4-8 hours a day for 2 or more weeks. Continue reading LASER BLEACHING
Shining white teeth add a charm to every smile and yellow teeth spoil an otherwise beautiful smile. Don’t make your yellow teeth prevent you from smiling and have your day wasted. There are several ways to get that shining white smile and here we bring you natural ways to practice and make you smile bright.
- Brush thrice a day: According to dentists, one should brush after every meal. Thus, it is recommended to brush your teeth after breakfast, lunch and dinner. This reduces the formation of bacteria and in turn, bad breath.
- Coconut oil massage: Coconut oil massage helps whiten your teeth and strengthen your gums; so, you get a combo.
- Food items with roughage: Food items which are fiber-rich or with roughage such as oranges, bananas, pears, peaches, strawberries, grapes and cranberries work as a scrubber and keep your teeth clean.
- Baking soda: Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate (NAHCO3) helps in whitening and cleaning teeth. It is an age-old bleaching agent, which has been used to keep up the oral health of our body. One can use it exactly like toothpaste, by mixing it with some water and massaging the teeth with it. Its alkaline nature helps neutralize the acidic pH of the mouth.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: H2O2 is a bleaching, oxidizing, disinfecting and antiseptic agent. ‘Swish it in your mouth and spit it out’, this is how you use it.
- Chewing gum (with Xylitol): Chewing gum, especially sugar-free gum clears all the debris between your teeth and Xylitol keeps the teeth white.
- Lemon Juice: The citric acid present in lemon helps keep your teeth white.
- Apples: Being crunchy in nature, it acts as a scrubber to your teeth and cleans them. Cucumber, carrot and broccoli too could be used as scrubbers.
Practice any of the above natural teeth whitening solutions regularly for a white and bright confident smile. Write to us about your experience in the comment section below.
Stained teeth are more prevalent in adult nowadays because of improper dental care and unhygienic food habits like smoking, drinking alcohol, improper brushing and much more. Yellow teeth make many people feel dejected, inferior and hence result in loss of self-confidence within oneself. With the behemoth advancement in technology, dental discoloration can be tackled easily with advanced dental procedures like teeth whitening. The following can give you the clear picture of the importance and advantages of teeth whitening:
1. Attractive appearance
Clean, white teeth enhance your smile and physical attributes. Imagine how drastically your look and smile will impact others when you have perfectly whitened teeth! Yes, very positively indeed. Moreover having bright teeth eliminates low confidence due to uneven smile.
2. Affordable and Effective
The dental advancement in recent years has brought a lot of new techniques for enhancing the discoloration of teeth. With such advancements, teeth whitening procedures have become more affordable & effective!
3. No side effects
When it comes to teeth whitening procedures, complete safety is guaranteed with no harmful side effects. The procedure for the same has become simpler and requires negligible amount of time.
4. Remove deep stains
Are you suffering, struggling and finding it awkward to smile wide in front of people because of stains on your teeth? Teeth whitening is the best solution! With advanced teeth whitening treatment, removing deep stains is no more a complex procedure.
5. Boosts Self-confidence
Sometimes, all you need is a good smile to make things work. Having healthy, clean and white teeth boosts one’s self-confidence. Try brightening your teeth and witness how it brightens your days. After all, a flawless smile is the best accessory you can wear!
No more hiding or tightening lips to avoid smiling openly in public places!
Still have second thoughts?
Talk to our experts and get them cleared!