Founder & Chairman
Dr. Pratap C Reddy
The dental vertical of the globally renowned health care giant Apollo Hospitals, Apollo Dental is the most trusted chain of dental clinics in India with over 70+ Centres in 17 cities across the country, aiming to bring world class dental care within reach of every Indian.
Providing the best of ambiance, technological advancement and evidence based updated treatments, each of these centres are equipped with the latest and most ergonomic Dental Chairs, LASERS, globally acclaimed Dental Implants, Digital X-rays and branded consumables. Dental microscopes, world class CAD CAM crown machines from Germany, Cone Beam CT and several other top of the line equipment have ensured continuous improvement of the quality of treatment delivery which is strictly monitored and protocols standardized.
Our Mission & Vision:
To light up billions of smiles across India, making it glow on the world map as a nation free of dental problems and pain.
To become the most preferred dental care provider of the nation.
THE CUTTING EDGE
- State of the art facility & equipment
- Internationally trained & experienced doctors of repute serving the patients
- Diagnosis using digital high end diagnostic and radio graphic equipments.
- Microscope enabled precise endodontic (root canal) treatment, gum surgery, etc.
- Advanced dental care using LASERS for less invasive treatments with less recovery time, shorter visits and duration of treatment
- Pain management systems, sedation techniques, single tooth anesthesia, nitrous oxide, Anesthetic facility…
- In house dental lab equipped with CAD/CAM for precise dental crowns and bridges.
- Regenerative treatments using PRF and rh BMP2 growth factors and stem cell therapy.
- Dental emergency management at hospital based clinics.
- Invisible orthodontic aligners for teeth alignment and surgically assisted speedy Braces.
- World class operation theatres and recovery rooms for surgeries of head & neck.
- Triple sterilization procedure with regular fumigation of dental rooms.
- Evidence based treatment protocols with strict monitoring of treatment outcomes.