Shining white teeth add a charm to every smile and yellow teeth spoil an otherwise beautiful smile. Don’t make your yellow teeth prevent you from smiling and have your day wasted. There are several ways to get that shining white smile and here we bring you natural ways to practice and make you smile bright.
- Brush thrice a day: According to dentists, one should brush after every meal. Thus, it is recommended to brush your teeth after breakfast, lunch and dinner. This reduces the formation of bacteria and in turn, bad breath.
- Coconut oil massage: Coconut oil massage helps whiten your teeth and strengthen your gums; so, you get a combo.
- Food items with roughage: Food items which are fiber-rich or with roughage such as oranges, bananas, pears, peaches, strawberries, grapes and cranberries work as a scrubber and keep your teeth clean.
- Baking soda: Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate (NAHCO3) helps in whitening and cleaning teeth. It is an age-old bleaching agent, which has been used to keep up the oral health of our body. One can use it exactly like toothpaste, by mixing it with some water and massaging the teeth with it. Its alkaline nature helps neutralize the acidic pH of the mouth.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: H2O2 is a bleaching, oxidizing, disinfecting and antiseptic agent. ‘Swish it in your mouth and spit it out’, this is how you use it.
- Chewing gum (with Xylitol): Chewing gum, especially sugar-free gum clears all the debris between your teeth and Xylitol keeps the teeth white.
- Lemon Juice: The citric acid present in lemon helps keep your teeth white.
- Apples: Being crunchy in nature, it acts as a scrubber to your teeth and cleans them. Cucumber, carrot and broccoli too could be used as scrubbers.
Practice any of the above natural teeth whitening solutions regularly for a white and bright confident smile. Write to us about your experience in the comment section below.