Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are dentists available during weekends?
Yes, most of the dental doctors available during weekends as well. Please give us a call to confirm their presence, and make an appointment.
2. How many sittings does a Root Canal Treatment need?
It will take 2 to 3 sittings to complete any Root Canal Treatments. A single sitting Root Canal Treatment is the best solution, if you prefer to be done in one go.
3. Is the Root Canal Treatment Painful?
It is not very painful to go through the Root Canal Treatment. You can opt for Laser RCT, which is almost painless.
4. Which is the best dental clinic for Root Canal Treatment?
While there are excellent dentists across the city, Apollo Dental Clinic has world class facilities and equipment, along with several experienced specialists on board, under one roof.
5. Which is the best dental clinic for Dental Implants?
There are many options for patients. However, Apollo Dental is among the best dental clinics because they have some of the most experienced Dental Implant specialists on board.
6. Are dental implants painful?
Like any other dental procedure, discomfort during and after any dental implant procedure will naturally be experienced. However, properly administered anaesthesia will prevent the pain during the procedure.
7. How long does dental implants procedure take?
The duration of any procedure depends on the type of dental implant you are getting done, like single tooth or multiple teeth replacement. Most dental implant procedures are relatively quick, while the implant itself takes some time to heal and integrate with the jawbone, in the gum line. This can take between 3 to 6 months, after which the final procedure of crowning, bridging or dentures is done.
8. How long will Dental Implants last?
Dental implants are supposed to last as long as natural teeth. However, good maintenance of oral hygiene and health is required for the implants to last a lifetime.
9. Where can I get Best Dental Implants & Braces in in Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon?
For any specialised procedure, it is advised to always seek a dental expert with vast experience. Apollo Dental in Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon to get best Dental Implants.