About Dr. Aditya Moorthy – Dental Surgeon in Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore. Specializes in Oral Surgery, Jaw Reconstruction Surgery, Dental Implants, & Facial Reconstruction Surgery
Dr. Aditya Moorthy is a dental surgeon in Bangalore. He practices in Apollo White Dental clinic in Bannerghatta Road located in the campus of Apollo Hospitals. He is a highly experienced oral & maxillofacial surgeon and provides surgical treatment for various conditions like jaw deformities, facial trauma, cranio-maxillofacial trauma, head & neck cancer, and many others.
Dr. Aditya Moorthy has special expertise in minimally invasive salivary gland surgery called Sialendoscopy for which he had obtained training from Geneva’s European Sialendoscopy Training Center. He also has expertise in microvascular reconstruction, and facial reconstruction.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is a department of dentistry that deals with surgical correction of a range of conditions including deformities of the oral structures, facial trauma, loss of teeth, facial reconstruction, and conditions like oral cancer.
- Microvascular Reconstruction
- Facial Reconstruction
- Rehabilitation Sialendoscopy
- Dental Implants
- Prosthodontic Rehabilitation
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Full mouth implants
- All-on 4
- Implant Overdentures
- Dento-alveolar surgeries
- Soft tissue procedures
- Operative management of polytrauma
- Surgeries involving facial deformity rehabilitation (primary cleft lip)
- Orthognatic Surgeries (Corrective jaw surgeries)
- BDS, Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Science & Hospital, Bangalore
- MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery), D. A. Pandu Memorial RV Dental College, Bangalore
- Membership of The Faculty of Dental Surgeons (MFDS) – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Member, Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Member, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)