Full Mouth Rehabilitation | Corrective Jaw Surgeries | Full Mouth Implants | All-on-4 | Dental Implants
9:30- AM to 6:00 PM
Wisdom Teeth Removal | Teeth Extraction | Cosmetic Facial Surgery
Laser Root Canal Treatment/Therapy | Dental Filling | Endodontic Retreatment
Dental Hospitals/Clinics in ChennaiAdyar,Alwarpet,Anna Nagar Roundtana,Anna Nagar,Ashok Nagar,Ayanambakkam,First Med,Greams Road,Kotturpuram,Kilpauk,Karapakkam,Mogappair,Nungambakkam,Perungudi,Tambaram,Thousand Lights,Teynampet,Valasaravakkam,Velacherry,Wallace Garden,
Best Dentists in ChennaiDentists in Adyar, Dentists in Alwarpet, Dentists in Anna Nagar Roundtana, Dentists in Anna Nagar, Dentists in Ashok Nagar, Dentists in Ayanambakkam, Dentists in First Med, Dentists in Greams Road, Dentists in Kotturpuram, Dentists in Kilpauk, Dentists in Karapakkam, Dentists in Mogappair, Dentists in Nungambakkam, Dentists in Perungudi, Dentists in Tambaram, Dentists in Thousand Lights, Dentists in Teynampet, Dentists in Valasaravakkam, Dentists in Velacherry, Dentists in Wallace Garden,
Frequently Asked Questions1. Are dentists in Chennai Available during weekends?
Yes, Most of the dental doctors avaialbe during weekends. You may give us a call to confirm.
2. How many sittings a Root Canal Treatment Needs?
It will take 2 to 3 sittings to complete Root Canal Treatments. We also provide single sitting Root Canal Treatments.
3. Is the Root Canal Treatment Painful?
It is not much painful to go through the Root Canal Treatment. You may opt in for Laser RCT, which is almost painless.
4. Which is the best dental clinic in Chennai for Root Canal Treatment?
Apollo White Dental is the best dental hospital with world class facilities and equipment.
5. Which is the best dental hospital in Chennai for Dental Implants?
Apollo White Dental is the best dental clinic with most experienced dental Implant specialists.
6. Are dental implants painful?
Like any other dental procedure, discomforts during and after dental implant procedure will be experienced. However, proper Anaesthetic will prevent the pain during the procedure.
7. How long does dental implants procedure take?
This depends on the type of dental implant you are getting done like single tooth or multiple teeth replacement. Most dental implant procedures are relatively quick while the implant itself takes some time to heal and integrate with the jawbone in the gum line. This can take about 3 to 6 months of time after which the final procedure of crowning, bridging or dentures will be done.
8. How long will Dental Implants last?
Dental implants are supposed to last as long as natural teeth. However, good maintenance of oral hygiene and health is required for the implants to last a lifetime.
9. Where can I get Best Dental Implants & Braces in Chennai?
Below are the best locations in Chennai to get best Dental Implants.
- Adyar, Alwarpet, Anna Nagar Roundtana, Anna Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Ayanambakkam, First Med, Greams Road, Kotturpuram, Kilpauk, Karapakkam, Mogappair, Nungambakkam, Perungudi, Tambaram, Thousand Lights, Teynampet, Valasaravakkam, Velacherry, Wallace Garden,