About Dr. Parisa Norouzi – Children’s Dentist in Anna Nagar, Mogappair, and Kilpauk. Specializes in Kids’ Dental Problems, Dental Deformities in Children, & Teeth Grinding
Dr. Parisa Norouzi is a Kids’ Dentist in Chennai. She practices in Apollo White Dental clinic in Anna Nagar, Mogappair, and Kilpauk branches. She is an experienced pedodontist and provides treatment for dental problems that arise in children. Dr. Parisa Norouzi is a dedicated professional with special interest in caring for children.
Dr. Parisa Norouzi is well known for her paper presentations in the Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry. She won the 1st paper award in the Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry conference held in Kochi.
Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry is a branch of dentistry that deals with the treatment of dental problems that arise in infants, toddlers, and children.
- Dental caries (dental cavities)
- Bad breath
- Tooth decay
- Tooth grinding
- Abnormalities in dental development
- Over-retained primary teeth
- Pulp lesions
- Gum diseases
- Thumb sucking (finger sucking)
- Improper bite (in case of crooked teeth)
- Dental injuries
- Pediatric periodontal disease
- BDS, Thai Moogambigai Dental College and Hospital, Chennai
- MDS (Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry), Meenakshi Ammal Dental College and Hospital, Chennai
- Member, Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry