Dental Implants | Full Mouth Implants | All-on-4 | Jaw Disorders | Cosmetic Dentistry
Dental Hospitals/Clinics in ChennaiAdyar, Alwarpet, Anna Nagar Roundtana, Anna Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Ayanambakkam, First Med, Greams Road, Guduvanchery, Habibullah Road - T Nagar, Kotturpuram, Kilpauk, MRC Nagar, Mogappair, Nungambakkam, Perungudi, Tambaram, Thiruvanmiyur, Thousand Lights, Teynampet, Valasaravakkam, Velacherry, Wallace Garden,
Best Dentists in ChennaiDentists in Adyar, Dentists in Alwarpet, Dentists in Anna Nagar Roundtana, Dentists in Anna Nagar, Dentists in Ashok Nagar, Dentists in Ayanambakkam, Dentists in First Med, Dentists in Greams Road, Dentists in Guduvanchery, Dentists in Habibullah Road - T Nagar, Dentists in Kotturpuram, Dentists in Kilpauk, Dentists in MRC Nagar, Dentists in Mogappair, Dentists in Nungambakkam, Dentists in Perungudi, Dentists in Tambaram, Dentists in Thiruvanmiyur, Dentists in Thousand Lights, Dentists in Teynampet, Dentists in Valasaravakkam, Dentists in Velacherry, Dentists in Wallace Garden,
Frequently Asked Questions1. Are dentists in Apollo-hospitals-omr available during weekends?
Yes, most of the dental doctors available during weekends as well. Please give us a call to confirm their presence, and make an appointment.
2. How many sittings does a Root Canal Treatment need?
It will take 2 to 3 sittings to complete any Root Canal Treatments. A single sitting Root Canal Treatment is the best solution, if you prefer to be done in one go.
3. Is the Root Canal Treatment Painful?
It is not very painful to go through the Root Canal Treatment. You can opt for Laser RCT, which is almost painless.
4. Which is the best dental clinic in Apollo-hospitals-omr for Root Canal Treatment?
While there are excellent dentists across the city, Apollo Dental Clinic has world class facilities and equipment, along with several experienced specialists on board, under one roof.
5. Which is the best dental clinic in Apollo-hospitals-omr for Dental Implants?
There are many options for patients. However, Apollo Dental is among the best dental clinics in Apollo-hospitals-omr because they have some of the most experienced Dental Implant specialists on board.
6. Are dental implants painful?
Like any other dental procedure, discomfort during and after any dental implant procedure will naturally be experienced. However, properly administered anaesthesia will prevent the pain during the procedure.
7. How long does dental implants procedure take?
The duration of any procedure depends on the type of dental implant you are getting done, like single tooth or multiple teeth replacement. Most dental implant procedures are relatively quick, while the implant itself takes some time to heal and integrate with the jawbone, in the gum line. This can take between 3 to 6 months, after which the final procedure of crowning, bridging or dentures is done.
8. How long will Dental Implants last?
Dental implants are supposed to last as long as natural teeth. However, good maintenance of oral hygiene and health is required for the implants to last a lifetime.
9. Where can I get Best Dental Implants & Braces in in Chennai?
For any specialised procedure, it is advised to always seek a dental expert with vast experience. Apollo Dental in Chennai to get best Dental Implants.
- Adyar, Alwarpet, Anna Nagar Roundtana, Anna Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Ayanambakkam, First Med, Greams Road, Guduvanchery, Habibullah Road - T Nagar, Kotturpuram, Kilpauk, MRC Nagar, Mogappair, Nungambakkam, Perungudi, Tambaram, Thiruvanmiyur, Thousand Lights, Teynampet, Valasaravakkam, Velacherry, Wallace Garden,