Dr. Nanda Gopal Vura is a Dental Surgeon in Hyderabad with more than 15 years of experience in this field. He is a Professor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Mamta Dental College, Khammam. As a distinguished dental surgeon, he has practiced in various dental hospitals in India and UK.
He currently practices in Apollo White Dental Kondapur, and Apollo White Dental Madhapur in Hyderabad. He specializes in dento-alveolar surgeries and oral surgical procedures treating injuries, diseases, and defects along with oral surgeries for improvement of functionality and appearance.
He has been part of numerous restorative surgeries, procedures involving dental implants, jawbone defects, gum issues, and Head and Neck cancer surgeries. He has also won a merit certificate for presentation of audit on patient-controlled analgesia in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Leicester Royal Infirmary.
- Prosthodontic Rehabilitation
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Full mouth implants
- All-on 4
- Implant Overdentures
- Dento-alveolar surgeries
- Soft tissue procedures
- Operative management of polytrauma
- Surgeries involving facial deformity rehabilitation (primary cleft lip)
- Orthognatic Surgeries (Corrective jaw surgeries)
- BDS, Mysore University
- MDS, Kuvempu University
- FFDRCS , Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
- Member, Cranio-Plastic Surgeons of UK
- Member, European Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons