About Dr. Sukhvinder Bindra – Senior Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Jubilee Hills and Secunderabad
Dr. Sukhvinder Bindra is a dental surgeon in Jubilee Hills and Secunderabad. She practices in Apollo White Dental and is a senior dental surgeon in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. She is a highly accomplished dental surgeon who has published numerous scientific papers and has won many awards.
She has been a guest speaker and scientific committee chairperson for many medical conferences of the Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. She has presented papers in the Indian Journal of Dental Research, Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research, Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences, International Journal of Medical Sciences, and International Journal of Contemporary Research.
Over the years, she has performed numerous surgeries including surgeries of complex head and neck conditions and craniofacial anomalies, corrective jaw surgeries, and facial deformity rehabilitation.
- Full mouth implants
- All-on 4
- Prosthodontic Rehabilitation
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Implant Overdentures
- Soft tissue procedures
- Dento-alveolar surgeries
- Operative management of polytrauma
- Orthognatic Surgeries (Corrective jaw surgeries)
- Surgeries involving facial deformity rehabilitation (primary cleft lip)
- BDS, Government Dental College of Rohtak
- MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery), D.A.V. Centenary Dental College, Yamuna Nagar (Kurukshetra University)
- Member, Indian Dental Association
- Member, Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
- Member, International Association of Cranio Maxillary Fixation
- Member, Telangana Dental Association
- Member, Editorial Board of Indian Journal of Dental Education
- Member, Secunderabad Dental Association