Dr. Ravi Kumar
BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Dental Surgery | Implantology
15 Yrs years experience
Dental Clinic at Apollo BGS
About Dr. Ravi Kumar – Dental Surgeon in Kalidasa Road, & Kuvempunagar, Mysuru. Specializes in Dental Implants, Crowns, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Corrective Jaw Surgeries, Cleft Palate Surgery
Dr. Ravi Kumar is a senior consultant dental surgeon in Mysore. He practices in Apollo Dental clinic that is located in the campus of Apollo BGS Hospitals in Kalidasa Road. He also practices in Apollo Dental clinic in Kuvempunagar branch. He is a highly experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeon and provides surgical treatment for various dental deformities and dental conditions.
Dr. Ravi Kumar is an award-winning dental surgeon and has won numerous awards. He has been given fellowship in:
- Indian Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (IBOMS),
- International Board for the Certification of Specialists in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (IBCSOMS)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)
Apart from this, he is widely known for his contributions to Smile Train, an international charity organization that performs free cleft lip and cleft palate surgery to children with these conditions.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery is a branch of dentistry that deals with surgical treatment of dental conditions. These involve surgeries for jaw and teeth deformities, facial trauma, and cranio-maxillofacial trauma. Surgery is also done for facial reconstruction after head and neck cancer and for deformities like cleft lip and cleft palate.
- Prosthodontic Rehabilitation
- Full mouth rehabilitation
- Full mouth implants
- All-on 4
- Implant Overdentures
- Dento-alveolar surgeries
- Soft tissue procedures
- Operative management of polytrauma
- Surgeries involving facial deformity rehabilitation (primary cleft lip)
- Orthognatic Surgeries (Corrective jaw surgeries)
- BDS, JSS Dental College and Hospital, Mysore
- MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery), SDM College of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Dharwad
- Fellowship in Oral Implantology, Rajarajeswari Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore
- Member, Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons of India
- Member, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member, Indian Society of Cleft Lip, Palate & Craniofacial Anomalies
- Member, AOCMF (Carniomaxillofacial Trauma, Treatment, Orthagnathics,& Reconstruction)
More Dental Doctors in Apollo BGS
15 Yrs years experience
Treatments:Full Mouth Rehabilitation , Corrective Jaw Surgeries , Full Mouth Implants , All-on-4 , Dental Implants , Cleft Lip , Cleft Palate , Craniofacial Anomalies
Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat can a Cosmetic Dentist do ?
A Cosmetic Dentist can do Tooth whitening, Enamel tooth recontouring, Dental veneers, Dental Laminates, Gum Depigmentation, Gum Re-contouring, Orthognathic & other facial surgeries
What can a Periodontist do?
A Periodontist typically performs Gum disease treatments, Gingivectomy, Scaling & Root Planing, Flap Surgery, Curettage, Bone grafts, Splinting, Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR), Cosmetic Gum Surgery, Papilla Reconstruction Procedure
What can an Endodontist do?
An Endodontist typically performs Root Canal Treatment , Single Sitting Root Canal Treatment, Laser Root Canal Treatment, Mutilated Teeth Treatment, Micro Endodontics, Invisible Fillings
Who is the Best Endodontist in Apollo BGS?
At Apollo White Dental Clinic in Apollo BGS, find the best Endodontists in Apollo BGS
What can a Orthodontist do?
An Orthodontist can perform fix Teeth alignments, crooked teeth, poorly aligned jaws. And also can do all types of braces like Invisible braces/clear braces, ceramic braces, metal braces, invisaligns.
Where can I find Best Orthodontists in Apollo BGS?
At Apollo White Dental Apollo BGS, Kalidasa Road, we have well experienced and qualified Orthodontists