Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are dentists in Navi-mumbai Available during weekends?
Yes, Most of the dental doctors avaialbe during weekends. You may give us a call to confirm.
2. How many sittings a Root Canal Treatment Needs?
It will take 2 to 3 sittings to complete Root Canal Treatments. We also provide single sitting Root Canal Treatments.
3. Is the Root Canal Treatment Painful?
It is not much painful to go through the Root Canal Treatment. You may opt in for Laser RCT, which is almost painless.
4. Which is the best dental clinic in Navi-mumbai for Root Canal Treatment?
Apollo White Dental is the best dental hospital with world class facilities and equipment.
5. Which is the best dental hospital in Navi-mumbai for Dental Implants?
Apollo White Dental is the best dental clinic with most experienced dental Implant specialists.
6. Are dental implants painful?
Like any other dental procedure, discomforts during and after dental implant procedure will be experienced. However, proper Anaesthetic will prevent the pain during the procedure.
7. How long does dental implants procedure take?
This depends on the type of dental implant you are getting done like single tooth or multiple teeth replacement. Most dental implant procedures are relatively quick while the implant itself takes some time to heal and integrate with the jawbone in the gum line. This can take about 3 to 6 months of time after which the final procedure of crowning, bridging or dentures will be done.
8. How long will Dental Implants last?
Dental implants are supposed to last as long as natural teeth. However, good maintenance of oral hygiene and health is required for the implants to last a lifetime.
9. Where can I get Best Dental Implants & Braces in Navi-mumbai?
Below are the best locations in Navi-mumbai to get best Dental Implants.