- Understanding child’s psychology and providing complete oral care.
- Trained for managing anxious and fearful children in a child friendly atmosphere.
- Providing preventive strategies in children and adolescents to avoid future oral diseases in the permanent teeth.
- Performing esthetic restorations for severely damaged anterior teeth.
- Performing painless root canal treatments and extractions in children as well as in adolescents.
- Performing full mouth rehabilitation in very small children with rampant caries and nursing bottle caries.
- Planning early orthodontic treatment and habit breaking to avoid the braces.
- To Manage all sorts of emergency child trauma and sports injury cases.
- To manage and plan the special treatment for disabled children