Dr. Neeraj Anand Verma
BDS, MDS, ADV.C. (Orthodontics), Dental Implants - Periodontics | Orthodontics | Dental Implants | Dental Surgery | Cosmetic Dentistry
38 years experience
About Dr. Neeraj Verma Dental Surgeon in New Delhi. Specialist in Dental Implants, Gum Surgery, Gummy Smile Treatment, and Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Neeraj Verma is a Senior Consultant Dental Surgeon in New Delhi. He practices in Apollo White Dental Clinic at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. He is a very experienced dental surgeon with specialization in Periodontics, Orthodontics, and Implantology. He is an award-winning dental surgeon and has won the Vishisht Seva Medal.
Over a span of 38 years, he has been an active dental surgeon, a prominent member in the Indian Dental Association, and Indian Society of Periodontists. He was also involved in teaching post graduate students in both Punjab University and Chaudary Charan Singh University. Apart from these, he is also the Clinical Director of Apollo White Dental Clinics in New Delhi and NCR.
- Vishisht Seva Medal by President of India
- Commendation Award By Chief Of Naval Staff
- Founder Member, Indian Dental Association South Delhi
- Former President, Indian Society of Periodontology
- Former Vice President, Indian dental Association South Delhi
- Former Executive Committee Member, Indian Society of Periodontology
- Former Reader (Periodontics), Punjab Medical University
Former Reader (Periodontics), Chaudhary Charan Singh University