Dr. Prakshi Talwar completed her B.D.S from Sudha Rustagi college of dental sciences and research, Faridabad. She further did certification courses in Rotary Endodontics and Basic Implantology ( AlphaDent). She has a keen interest in writing blogs and articles for patient education, and also has a column to her credit in weekly newspaper.
Junior Resident, Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Rohini ( Govt. Of NCT Delhi)
- Member of Indian Dental Association (IDA).
Awards and Recognition:
- Best outgoing Graduate Award and Gold Medal from Sudha Rustagi college of dental sciences and research, Faridabad.
- IDA-Colgate Scholarship and Gold Medal 2014.
- IDA Profile of the Month for December 2015 in recognition of all round excellence in Dentistry.
- Nominated in Top 5 for undergraduate student of year by Famdent 2015.
- Awarded with certificate of Merit at Annual Conference of Indian society of Periodontology (2014, Hyderabad).