Chipped and cracked teeth problem

Q. I have a problem with my teeth, my 2 front teeth are chipped and cracked my dentist used composite on my front tooth and it has made it discolored etc plus the enamel is coming off. Could you suggest a treatment?
A. If the teeth has cracked and the filling has come out then the other best option is to take a x-ray to see the fracture level and go for a root canal treatment and then a crown. it is good if you immediately consult a dentist and get the treatment done as soon as possible.

Apollo Expert Doctor's Panel
Consult our Expert Dentists Expert Answers - For Any Feedback mail us at or Call  18001-02-02-88, Root Canal Treatment