Treatment for Upper Jaws Protruding out

Q. Hello, My upper jaw is protruding out and I cannot close mu lips naturally. Is there any fast process by which I can cure my condition without using fixed braces but with minimum invasive jaw treatment ?
A. The only way to fix your tooth is by orthodontics. You can easily get it done without metal brackets. Either go for ceramic braces, or clear aligners like night guards, depending on your case. You need to be seen by an orthodontist along with oral maxillo-facial surgeon and obtain opinions as to what can be done. Fortunately, these days these sort of treatments produce excellent results.

Apollo Expert Doctor's Panel
Consult our Expert Dentists Dental Aligners, Expert Answers - For Any Feedback mail us at or Call  18001-02-02-88