Frequently Asked Questions1. How much does a RCT cost in Ashok Nagar?
Root Canal Treatment price changes from person to person depending on the case. Treatment typically starts from Rs. 5000/-
2. What's better root canal or implant?
A root canal treatment is the most conservative treatment when a tooth root is infected it has severe decay or damage. Like root canals, dental implants are also have a high success rate and lasts for longer.
3. Should a 5 year kid get cavities filled?
Yes. it is most common these days that children suffer from tooth cavities and they can be absolutely filled safely with any children dentist. / Pediatric Dentists.
4. What is the best age for braces?
The ideal age for braces is 10 - 14 years. With the help of good orthodontics dentist and aligners, you can get your teeth aligned properly for a bright smile.
5. Should I get braces or Invisalign?
Both braces and invisaligns or invisible braces are good for teeth alignment. Invisaligns are mostly not noticeable in the other hand meta and ceramic braces are visible.
6. Is self ligating braces better?
Self-ligating braces are most comfortable, safe with less pressure and friction. They are better than traditional braces.
7. What is the minimum time for braces?
That depends on the type of braces and teeth condition. In general it takes minimum of 3 months to maximum of 3 years to align small corrections to complicated crooked teeth.
8. Which is the best dental hospital in Ashok Nagar for RCT, Braces and dental implants?
Apollo White Dental Clinic - Apollo Dental Clinic, No: 44, 20th avenue, P.T.Rajan Salai, Ashok nagar, Chennai -600083.
9. Who is the best Pediatric Dentist or kids dental specialist in Ashok Nagar ?
Apollo White Dental Clinic in Ashok Nagar has best and expereinced Pediatric Dentists. Visit for your kids dental problems - Apollo Dental Clinic, No: 44, 20th avenue, P.T.Rajan Salai, Ashok nagar, Chennai -600083.